Monday, August 6, 2012

Unemployed- Crafting & Cleaning Day 1

Today is my first day of unemployment- so time to dust off my blog and start posting things.  Everyone expects me to spend all my free time crafting but I also need to do other things- like clean my house and look for a job.  I hate to clean.  I saw a quote once that went something like this- a clean house is a sign of a wasted life.  I love that!

I plan on keeping all my friends up-to-date on my crafting and cleaning by posting what I do each day :-)   Day 1 and 2 are off to a bad start since we are leaving this afternoon to pick up my son and we won't get back until late tomorrow night.  But I did need to clean up the craft/guest room for his 3 week stay. He no longer has "his" room so he shares a room with my craft supplies.  This is what the room looked like before I attacked it- ribbon everywhere.



2 comments:

salla said...

that is a lot of ribbon...

Dawn N said...

Free scrap ribbon from my last job.