Sunday, November 16, 2008

I finished a new piece!

I managed to finish a piece I can to list in my Esty shop. I'm excited, even though it's a replacement for one of the necklaces my MIL bought. Lately I never seem to have time to work on my crafts so I feel finishing something is a big accomplishment. Fortunately it's been fun things that have kept me from beading and not work. But next week doesn't look any better for crafting.

I went to a friend's surprise birthday party on Sat. Kim is a former co-worker and one of my wild and crazy crafting buddies. She moved about an hour from here so unfortunately I don't get to see her as often as I'd like. On Mon and Wed an old friend will be staying with us while he's in the area on family business. Fri night Bob and I are going to a concert. Then we're off on a bus trip to New York on Sat. Bob says no craft shopping- only theater, museums, and a fancy dinner. But he's willing to stop at any shop we happen to pass!


Here's what I added to Etsy-


No comments: