Sunday, February 22, 2009

Salmon Run Cuff

Wow- it's been a month since I last posted! So much for trying to post once a week :) I taught my rescheduled Crazy Wavy bracelet class last week. I had 6 students (which is about all I can handle) and 5 bracelets were finished by the end of class. I thought the class went well and everyone seemed to enjoy it.

I've been busy but I managed to finish a cuff. Since I hate coming up with names and doing the Etsy write-ups I asked Bob for some name suggestions. He came up with Salmon Run. Here's a sneak preview of Salmon Run. I'll list it on Etsy as soon as I get the pics touched up and the write-up done.


8 comments:

Karen Gill said...

Love those colors! Very pretty!

beadsandblooms said...

Very pretty! Love the shimmer. I think Salmon Run is a very apt name.

Foxan said...

I am not exctly a "pink person", but this is a very nice cuff! Cool name it's got! :)

Marlaine said...

Gorgeous colours! Love the name...since I live in "Salmon Country"!

BeadsForever said...

We were in Alaska during a salmon run. That's a perfect name for your bracelet.

adina said...

I love it! So pretty and creative!

Kerrie Slade said...

Love those colors together Dawn and the shape of the cuff is great too. Salmon Run seems the perfect name!

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Congratulations on your class. I love Salmon Run and it fits the bracelet too.